Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Today was a wasted day.  DSL modem decided to die.  I went to Best Buy and purchased another one and then spent the rest of the day installing it. I got stuck in a mode of paralysis analysis.  You do not want to do that because nothing gets done.  I have to get more focused and  start making websites. I will show you how it can be done with using fiverr only.  I  have a hosting account with bluehost and I have had no problems with them at all and it is so easy to use.  The hosting cost me about $24 a month.  I have 7 websites in all and I have made money on 2 of them.  Everyday I learn something different.  I would love to build up a nest egg and purchase some fancy WordPress plugins.  I am going to document everything so you can see that you really can make money on the internet.if you try to help people by like solving their problems or just plain helping them out.  It could be a donation for that person's website or it could be helping them with a question.  My goal from internet marketing is to make $50.00 a day and when I hit that mark I want to double it in 30 days.  I will give myself 6 months starting August 1st 2012.  You can follow along and help me on my journey. Bye until next time

If you want to start Making Money thenClick Here!



No comments:

Post a Comment