Monday, July 30, 2012

I woke up to a click-bank sale this monday morning

Wow.  I was surprised to see the sale it was a whole $13.35.  But it was money made while I slept.  I had started some websites about 3 months ago thinking I knew what I was doing. I did not.  I had made one sale before on another website.  This was from a video game gil guide.  I uploaded a video from their vendors website and uploaded it and then about 30 days later I had a sale for $34.50.   I only have 3 more sales to have my funds released due to click-banks terms.  I am okay with that.  I am going to really try hard and see what else I can do with Click-bank.  I am so happy.  My family thinks I am crazy but I know this stuff works. I have so many ideas in my head.    I am about to start a savings jar for a used Cadillac Escalade!  Lol.  Well enough blabbin. gotta get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment