Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hello Everyone!! Welcome to my site

Thank you for stopping by.  This is going to be a blog about me learning Internet Marketing.  I am starting from scratch.  I have looked at a few things out on the net but I just get stuck with tooo much information overload.  I am ready to take some action.  I hope this blog gives someone inspiration to do the same.  I plan on listing a monthly income report on to track my progress.  I promise to give it my all so we all can make money if we work hard and focus.  Well here it goes.   I started to think about word press themes for some reason, so let me begin here.  I signed up for an affiliate account and pasted their banner in this post.  If someone orders from them I get 25% on what was sold.  I am cool with that.  I need to learn how to upload myself and start making some halfway decent word press sites so I can claim some off the internet real estate.

Themify WordPress Themes
Awesome WordPress Themes


No comments:

Post a Comment