Thursday, September 27, 2012

Made me some cents on Squidoo and Amazon

I had just been stuck analyzing deals and not doing enough action.  Well I decided to login to my squidoo account that I made for my husband just messing around when I started internet marketing.  I had a message on my dashboard and it said "Payday".  On Sept 7th I was paid. $.47 and 100%  of the proceeds went to Marine Parents Charity.  Then I logged into my amazon account and someone bought a spatula set  from a website that I had an amazon widget setup on my  wordpress website and someone bought that.  Then netted me a whopping $.60   I made a whole $1.07.  I keep checking my clickbank all the time but now I am going to see what I can do to improve the sites.  I guess we call that tweaking the site.  Some of this internet marketing stuff is starting to make sense.  I am so happy.  Those figures are going to get bigger and I mean way bigger.  The name of the game in this field is focus and just do it like Nikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment