Sunday, September 16, 2012

Just bought a whole website template for my niche

What up folks.  This week has been a busy one.  Well I went to the warrior forum and bought  completed website with a wordpress theme.  The websites are niche websites.  The articles are already written and the price was under $30.  You have to pay extra if you want them to install the theme on your web site.   If you do not know how to do it then go ahead and pay the extra.  I did not pay the extra and I had problems installing them on my site.  I wasted a whole week learning how to upload but I finally got it figured out.  If I would have paid the extra money it would have been done that day and a week would not have been wasted.  On the other hand, I now know how to upload a website from my hosting panel.  I just installed some other plugins did some configuring and was ready to go.  Now I am going to start promoting the site.  Wish me Luck.  I hope this can start making money so I can live up to the name of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment