Monday, September 3, 2012

Focusing on Niche Websites may be the key to my success!

I came across a site today while I was supposed to be searching for keywords.  The site is called http://www.quittingthe9to5.com.  This site has a lot of good information about niche sites.  I am going to subscribe to Owen's newsletter.  The site is simple but gives you great  information.  Of course you can go and search for this information on the net yourself,  but they way that Owen breaks it down makes it so easy.  I have already made a list of niches that I want to concentrate on.  I love it.  I just thought I would share some info on this.

Some niches I picked for myself

  • Filmaking
  • Becoming a DJ
  • Akai Mini Keyboards
  • Fiverr Gigs
  • Moscato D'asti Wine

But you don't have to take my word for it.  Go out and find your niches.

No comments:

Post a Comment